The Travel and Tourism Program provides analysis and data on tourists who visit Antigua and Barbuda. Statistics include stay-over arrivals by tourist’s age and gender, type of accommodation, length of stay, purpose of visit and country of origin. Information is also available on sea arrivals for cruise and yacht passengers. The Immigration Department produces these statistics by collecting information from embarkation/disembarkation cards and cruise ships’ manifests.
Visitors are classified as people from another country who stay in Antigua and Barbuda more than 24 hours, but less than one year. People who are in transit and/or spend less than a day are not classified as visitors. Total sea arrivals comprise tourists who arrive by cruise or yacht, with cruise visitors spending less than a day, and yacht visitors staying a day or more.
- Annual Visitor Arrivals (Country) 2006-Sep 2018 (XLSX - 14 kb)
- Annual Passenger Arrivals Sea 2007-2017 (XLSX - 9 kb)
- Annual Vessel Arrivals (Sea) 2007-2017 (XLSX - 10 kb)
- Monthly Visitor Arrivals (Country) 2006-Sep 2018 (XLSX 31 kb)
- Monthly Passenger Arrivals (Sea) 2007-Sep 2018 (XLSX - 14 kb)
- Monthly Vessels Arrivals (Sea) 2007- 2017 (XLSX - 14 kb)
- 2017 Tourism Year in Review (PDF - 1 mb)
- Tourism Publication 2013 (Quarter 4) (PDF - 326 kb)
- Tourism Publication 2013 (Quarter 3) (PDF - 327 kb)
- Tourism Publication 2013 (Quarter 2) (PDF - 247 kb)
- Tourism Publication 2013 (Quarter 1) (PDF - 252 kb)
- Tourism Year In Review 2012 (PDF - 490 kb)
- Tourism Statistics Bulletin 2012 (PDF - 472 kb)