The Antigua and Barbuda Statistics Division reserves the right to edit, refuse or remove any posts, questions or comments that do not comply with the rules listed below. Users acting contrary to these rules may be temporarily or permanently excluded from Antigua and Barbuda Statistics Division social media accounts (Facebook and YouTube).
Your username, post(s), question(s) and/or comment(s) must not contain:
- profanity or discrimination on the basis of, for example, race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability or sexual orientation;
- text written in all capital letters, which can be difficult to read and might be interpreted as yelling.
Your post(s), question(s) and/or comment(s) must be:
- relevant to the Antigua and Barbuda Statistics Division or the subject matter of the discussion topics;
- in English;
- coherent and intelligible;
- original (it can not be excerpted from another source);
- without announcement from other labour or political organisations;
- without reference to any commercial activity such as advertising or publicity;
- considerate of your privacy and the privacy of others (do not include your phone number or email address in your post(s), question(s) and/or comment(s).
The Antigua and Barbuda Statistics Division cannot commit to replying to every post, message or comment, but will engage in conversations when appropriate and as frequently as possible, in a timely manner.