International Trade Statistics provides basic information on Antigua and Barbuda external trade performances in terms of value, volume, the importance of trading partners and the significance of individual commodities imported and exported. The classification system currently been used by most countries to collect and compile trade statistics is the Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System (HS) which also has the ability to convert trade data into Standard International Trade Classification (SITC) Rev 3 format previously used in the eighties to maintain continuity and comparability. The Customs Division is the primary source of this data.
- Domestic & Re-Exports by SITC Sections 2011-2015 (XLSX - 13 kb)
- Domestic Exports by Top (10) Commodities 2011-2015 (XLSX - 12 kb)
- Imports by Major Countries 2011-2015 (XLSX - 31 kb)
- Imports by Region and (%) of Total Imports 2011- 2015 (XLSX - 17 kb)
- Imports by SITC Sections 2011-2015 (XLSX - 11 kb)
- Imports by Top (10) 4-digit of 2007 Harmonized System 2011-2015 (XLSX - 12 kb)
- Imports by Top (10) Commodities 2011-2015 (XLSX - 13 kb)